Monday 5 August 2013


Curriculum

Sebastian Restrepo
Av. Blanca Estela 1355 house 37
Home: 3729430
Cell: +56996556397



Objectives:

To obtain knowledge of the day- to day work of a bussines througth a part time job, summer internship and/or job shadowing experience

Education:

Main The Mackay School, Viña del mar Selected Courses.

Activities:

Kitchener 2012 - Present - Cooking good food for people and satisfy them at all times as comfortable as posible.

Achiviements:

- 1st place in cooking competence.
- 1st place in "faster cooker" competence.

Volunteer Experience:

When I was little cooked for my brothers when my mother wnt out and I can cook anything.

Interests:

Working as a chef in fine restaurants where I can make people feel good with my recipes.

Skills:

I`m a good kitchener, besides all I am fast and I can do whatever when they say me and how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment