Tuesday 6 August 2013

4 of August, 2013
Resource Manager
Ellie`s House
45 Street 2nd Avenue
New York


Dear Sir:

Iam writting to apply for the position of kitchener adversited in the home page of the restaurant. I told a friend that I was searching for a new job for the summer, and he recomended me Ellie´s House, I read all the requierments to have this job and  can assure you that I got all the skills hat you want.

I got many skills to have this job, Iam sociable and I understand anything that they say to me, I cook everything and Iam fast, I do what they say me, when they say to me. I have been cooking since I was little, I have always liked cooking and cooked for my brothers wen I was a child.

Iam available everyday from 6pm to 9pm to meet with you for an interview, here i let you my p´hone number for you to call me, +56997554785. Thank you for your time, Iam waiting for your call.

Sebastian Restrepo.

34 street, 2nd Avenue, NY.

Sebarestrepo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment