Monday 5 August 2013


Conventional and Alternative Medicine


-The alternative medicine is less expensive than theconventional medicine.

-Conventional medicine is whit doctor treatments and with pills, yo need to spend a lot of money because you need to buy constantly the pills.

-Alternative medicine is with herbs, tea and natural things that you apply in your body, you spend less money because you can take out a herb of a tree or prepare a tea in your house.

-In the conventional medicine is used medical devices to detect the disease that you have, and then is given a recet writed by the doctor for the medicine that is needed to buy.

-I personally prefere the conventional medicine because every time that Iam sick, I use this medicine and does effect on me. I have never prove the alternative medicine, I dont know how is, but I think that it can be very good, but every time that Iam sick Iam gonna use the conventional medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment