Tuesday 27 October 2015

Iam a boy, Sebastian, Iam 18 years old and before I was born they married me, now that Iam older I disagree and I complety refuse to get married with the woman they assigned me. I really dont feel comfortable because I dont even know the woman. I dont love her and she doesnt love me either.

As I said before, I won't get married with that girl. To get married, you need to feel love, and I dont feel any love for her, the only thing that I know is that her name is Abu Khali and she is 21. My father keeps asking me to get married with her, and wheb I say no to him, he hits me on the face, but I still say no and I run to my room and lock it for a few hours. I will do whatever I need to do to not get married with Abu Khali and Iam sure she doesnt want to marry me, it will be a boring relationship without any feelings.

I really dont like my religion and this tradition of getting married with a girl you dont know... it has no sense, they should let you choose the girl you love and that you want, and if she is not I will think about changing my religion and get out of the country as soon as I can.

If this diary entry gets lost, please pick it up and transmit it to all the people you can, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment