Sunday 28 June 2015

Holi Festival


Hello, my name is Sebastian Restrepo and I will describe this picture above.

First of all, in this picture I can see the Holi Festival of India, that is a festival of colors, I can see four girls in the foreground, painting their faces to each other with a different variety of colors, specially red and blue, the four girls have more than two colors painted on their faces, the girl on the left is painting the one o the right, the one that is at the back is painting the one on the middle and they look very happy.

At the background I can see a banner, a colorful banner, I guess that it has the name of the Holi Festival in the indian language. Also, I can see more people painting themselves or having fun with their familiesat this colorful festival.

The celebrate this because I think it is a tipical cultural activity of India.

I relate this with "The Color Run" in Chile, that it is a race that is organized all the years, you can walk, jog or run, this always finish with a party after the race

In my conclusion I can say that each country has their cultural activities, as we can see, India has the Holi Festival, making happy moments for their Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment